Saturday, June 30, 2007

Post Friday Entry...

We wish to apologize for not updating the blog on Friday. No, we have not retired, nor have we (as one commenter put it) taken on the Osceola News Gazette schedule. You see, it is quite simple, one of us (me), the writer that was supposed to post to the blog decided to go to the grand opening of the new Best Buy and wait in line (forever) for a new I-Phone. The rest of the gang would have filled in, but... they were too busy putting the finishing touches on the upcoming KPCT property tax episode. Make sure to watch it on Monday. It will be great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wayne Who, I was out of town this week and I just got in. Back to "civilization." I don't have my iPhone yet, but its on the way. It's so good to be back Wayne Who. There were no reliable un-news blogs where I was at and it's good to see ya again.
PS. Don't ever miss another blog entry again. It's un-nerving. You're the only one reporting every day. Stay true to you're adoring readers (fans).